08/13/2022 – 08/27/2022 SU, SA, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
MN Realty School Roseville
Welcome to Course 1 in Real Estate. In this class, you will learn…the Principles of Real Estate in Minnesota. This course is held LIVE IN PERSON in Roseville
When you purchase a ticket with MN Realty School, it is good for 1 year.
This is the first of three 30-hour courses needed to get your Minnesota real estate license. In Course I you will learn the principles, basics and the language of real estate. You will learn the information you need to pass the Minnesota Real Estate Exam.
1. Students must be masked.
2. Students MUST present proof of vaccination at first entry to our facility as part of their initial check-in. (Not needed for subsequent entry)
3. The room will accommodate a maximum 30 students spaced adequately apart.
4. There is an air purifier that can capture tiny, tiny particles of airborne contaminants which will be constantly running.
5. Space must be maintained at all times.
6. While seated, the student may remove mask or keep on.
7. In the coffee area, students MUST wear a mask and observe space.
8. Sanitizers will be placed in strategic places.
9. Desks will be disinfected at 8 a.m. and then again at noon (students must move their materials to their seat of their chair).
10. Students will be advised to NOT attend class if they don’t feel well. They can make up/complete their missed time via online Webinars
Rights and interests in land & legal descriptions of real estate
Ownership and title transfer & Recording + title
Real estate contracts
Basic real estate math
Mortgages and lending practices
The client/broker relationship & Fair Housing Laws
Minnesota license law and statute
This course has been approved by the MN Department of Commerce for 30 hours of real estate prelicense education.