12/12/2022 – 12/15/2022 M – TH, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
MN Realty School Roseville
In Course II, you will learn how to form an opinion of the value of a seller’s property, prepare a seller’s expense sheet, complete a listing contract, marketing plan, and mortgage financing.
THIS IS A LIVE IN-PERSON CLASS IN OUR ROSEVILLE CLASSROOM
1. Students must be masked.
2. Students MUST present proof of vaccination at first entry to our facility as part of their initial check-in. (Not needed for subsequent entry)
3. The room will accommodate a maximum 30 students spaced adequately apart.
4. There is an air purifier that can capture tiny, tiny particles of airborne contaminants which will be constantly running.
5. Space must be maintained at all times.
6. While seated, the student may remove mask or keep on.
7. In the coffee area, students MUST wear a mask and observe space.
8. Sanitizers will be placed in strategic places.
9. Desks will be disinfected at 8 a.m. and then again at noon (students must move their materials to their seat of their chair).
10. Students will be advised to NOT attend class if they don’t feel well. They can make up/complete their missed time via online Webinars
Sources of seller prospects
How to walk-through and what to look for in a property
Perform a market analysis of the property value
Do a listing presentation and prepare a seller’s Net Proceeds form
Agency and representation
The mortgage market, income and asset qualifications, debts and credit history
Financing types and repayment alternatives
Financial qualifications for buyers – conventional, insured conventional, FHA and VA
This course has been approved by the MN Department of Commerce for 30 hours of real estate prelicense education.