In this 7.5-hour class, students will review materials which are test-worthy. Learning a semester worth of material in Course 1’s 30-hours proves too difficult in passing the Pearson Vue test sometimes. Schools seldom teach test-taking tactics and how to study. Reviewing material and preparing for the exam is as important as attending Course 1. This class will assist learners in being better prepared to conquer passing the state-required Pearson Vue exam.
Learning Objectives: Students will
- Learn computer-based-testing tactics to improve your score.
- Learn proper preparation techniques to identify areas of weakness and strength
- How to study for the exam
- Review of important key concepts commonly tested
- Be given additional study materials like flash-points, practice exams and more!
This course does not count toward license hour credits and is optional. This course is included for MN Realty School students with the Course 1 tuition.